Lander LIVE needs you!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Lander LIVE needs you!

LanderChamber
This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.
Volunteers are still needed for our Aug 10 and especially on the Aug 21 show!  Please consider helping out - sign up at https://landerlivemusic.com/pitch-in/volunteer/.  I'm also looking for 4 volunteers who'll stick with me all afternoon - if you're one of those - please call me!

Remember - you receive a drink token, possibly a meal voucher and chances to win great prizes at our "After-LIVE Season-EndCommunity Party" (date/time TBA).

The next two shows are going to be awesome.  On 8/10, the Commonheart will bring their 11-piece band to the LIVE stage (hope they all fit!), with the Challenge for Charities awards presentations before the music gets started.  Then on Monday 8/21 afternoon/evening, we'll be hosting three bands to celebrate the eclipse, with Shotgun Rider, Screen Door Porch and outlaw country, Reckless Kelly!

Final announcement - Does anyone like free tickets?  I have three tickets for the Nowoodstock Music Festival on Aug 11-13 to give away!  That's right.  FREE! We hope that by giving these away, folks might take a friend who'll buy a ticket....  Please respond if you're interested!

Thanks for your support, your energy, your enthusiasm and for being a great resident!!