rental needed for couple + dog

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

rental needed for couple + dog

amylemezis
This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.
Hello Everyone!

I am in the process of interviewing with NOLS and if all goes well will need a rental for my family!  

We are very active (climbing, running, backpacking and I am a yoga teacher), responsible with bills/noise/cleanliness and quiet.  Jeff is 32 years old and an arborist/artist, and Amy (me) is 28 years old and a yoga teacher/hiking guide/bartender.  Asher is our 4 year old mutt dog and is very sweet, shy and well behaved.  

Our budget is flexible and we would like access to a yard but it is not necessary.  We love small living so even a studio/cabin/tiny home is an option for us.  

Please respond with photos if available, monthly rent and date available!  We will be in town in the next week and would love to look at what you have available for us.  

Thank you for considering!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: rental needed for couple + dog

Casey A
We have a great little home in Lander with a pet-friendly fenced yard that will be available in September! Shoot me an email at caseyjoanadams at gmail, and I'll send details and photos!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: rental needed for couple + dog

rajones
In reply to this post by amylemezis
Hi Amy, we have a 2 bedroom apartment on Lincoln St, right down the street from NOLS. :) Rent is 850 a month. 800 a month of you sign a 2 year lease. Your dog is welcome, we just ask for a pet deposit (non refundable). We have a 1/3 acre back yard, partially fenced. You can call/text Randi 6784885066. We're renovating so we expect it to be ready Sept 1, possibly earlier.